SCOTIA KELP PRODUCTS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Your access to and use of scotiakelp.ca is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use scotiakelp.ca for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using scotiakelp.ca, you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website.
Refer to the product description for material used, also the country of origin, products may change.
Prices quoted on the website are in CA Dollars, not including Tax. Prices may change without further notice
Credit card details
Are collected only by PayPal when fulfilling orders or purchases. We will not ask for your credit information, nor will we have access to your credit card information.
Delivery and Shipment
Shipping across Canada, Scotia Kelp Products will ship the product via chosen shipping method immediately after the payment has been cleared. Scotia kelp Products will not be held liable for any delays in shipping once shipped from our location.. For bulk orders please contact us.
Order Cancellation and returns
Order cancellation is only eligible within 2 hours of the order being placed. AFTER 2 hours the order will be processed for shipping. Once arrived products can be returned for a full refund. We do not cover the return shipping fee but our shipping discount still applies.
If the product is defective return the product for exchange. A new product will be sent without cost.
Change of Use
- Scotia Kelp Products reserves the right to:
Change or remove (temporarily or permanently) our website or any part of it without notice and confirm that Scotia Kelp Products shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal.
- Change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of the Website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
Links to Third Party Websites
scotiakelp.ca may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
- All copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in the Website and its content (including without limitation the Website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website) are owned by or licensed to Scotia Kelp Products.
- In accessing scotiakelp.ca you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the Website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- The Website is provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- To the extent permitted by law, Scotia Kelp Products will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website.
- Scotia Kelp Products makes no warranty that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of Scotia Kelp Products for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of Scotia Kelp Products or that of its employees or agents.
You agree to indemnify and hold Scotia Kelp Products and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against Scotia Kelp Products arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
Variation of Terms
Scotia Kelp Products is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
By completing a purchase transaction with Scotia Kelp Products, you acknowledge and agree to this purchase agreement.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of NS Canada and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the NS courts.
For any further information please email email@example.com
Your privacy is of the utmost importance to us. We will never share, lend, rent, sell, show, or in any way reveal your information to anyone except in cases where we are required to do so by law.
What information do we collect?
Scotia Kelp Products collects information from you when you purchase a product(s) from us or subscribe to our newsletter. When purchasing or subscribing on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To process transactions your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product information, etc. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, let us know and we will remove your email address from our list.
How do we protect your information?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
- We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential.
- After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, financial information, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Web analytics is the collection, analysis, measurement, and reporting of data Web traffic and visits for the purpose of understanding and optimizing Web usage. Scotia Kelp Products uses Google Analytics script provided by Google Inc. to improve the site and enhance user experience. When your computer requests our web page, the following types of information are collected and used for analytics:
- the originating IP address
- the data and time of the request
- the type of browser used
- the pages(s) visited
- country and city
- referral website
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
No, Scotia Kelp Products does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. We may release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personal identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
By using this website, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our website.
Darron Hill – Owner
Scotiakelp.firstname.lastname@example.orgRegistered: NS | Canada registry no. # 3289078